- Verify field dimensions
- Order materials and establish timelines
- Initiate deconstruction: Dust flies and expectations rise
- Begin construction: Designer visits jobsite and maintains ongoing communication with designated contact person, installation crew and other contractors
- Designer continues jobsite visits to facilitate smooth design fulfillment
- Deliver Caruso Kitchen Boxes and install yard sign
- Collect second payment
- Install cabinetry
- Measure countertop (allow 2-3 weeks for finished countertop)
- Install countertop
- Inspect full installation with your designer and generate punch list
- Complete punch list items
- Conduct final inspection
- Move in and enjoy!
- Designer requests referrals and introductions to potential clients
Many of the items above may not apply to your project. Not all work above is performed by Caruso Kitchens and may refer to subcontractors. Each job is different and each job may have different timelines.